So I have decided that I am going to try to do the South Beach diet. I have ordered two books. The first book that I ordered is: The South Beach Diet Supercharged: Faster Weight Loss and Better Health for Life and the second one is called The South Beach Diet Cookbook. Once I have read through the instruction book and have a better understanding of what I need to be doing I will get started..

In addition to watching what I eat, I am GOING to start riding my bike on a more regular basis. Thankfully, I have a hubby who LOVES to ride his bike and will take me whenever I wish to go. I also have a goal of being able to go on a run.
I did make an attempt to go bike riding on Sunday, however, my attempt was short lived as a storm started to move in and I got worried that it would start to thunder and lightning so we turned around and went back home. 

1 comment:

  1. That's great that your husband loves to go bike riding, too! It's a lovely way to spend an afternoon together (perhaps with a picnic as well?) However, if you're struggling with your weight due to PCOS (which I also have), it may be less important to look at what you're eating and more important to see why you're eating.

    For instance, it’s really easy to get caught up in emotional or stress eating because it makes us feel better, even if we know logically that it will make us keep on the pounds. You have to become addicted to actions that make you have that same comfort feeling without them making you unhealthy. Take a look at this video, which explains our various needs (like comfort): http://bit.ly/MgbN9w It does a great job explaining our various needs, how we develop unhealthy habits that can sabotage us, and how to replace them with better ones.

    ReplyDelete